Since the own “possessions” usually exceeds the capacity of a normal small car, it is extremely important for the day of the move to organize a truck or a van. Many moving companies advertise classified reasonable and courteous services. The car can be mostly rented with or without drivers, if one is not, or acquaintances have a driving license.
In the car rental is important to make sure what price you pay for each kilometre and travel costs, which will be taken. When booking a driver must distinguish between an hourly fee and daily rate. It can also be cheaper if the driver is arrived by car from the target of the move and this is approximately his company at the end of the day. In addition, the driver’s help is not always the price of it, so the comparison of offers is helpful. Before you set off with the rented car, you should have made sure of the safety.
House removals London – helpers
To get a move swiftly across the stage, you cannot do it without helpers. Therefore, the day of the move should always be previously discussed with the potential helpers, so that they can note. When moving to a distant area, it may happen that for the helpers of the distance is too far. The advantage of excellent organization is it that you particularly when moving to remote area, you can assign the task to professionals. Helpers need to be kept happy, so some cups of coffee and sandwiches should be planned in your budget. Because if the workers are in a good mood, a relaxed atmosphere and it makes work easier.
Home removals London – When the day came
• Provide survival case with documents, keys, etc. aside
• Instruct helpers
• Cover floors and fixtures with tarpaulin
• Final cleaning of the apartment and the stairwell
• Empty mailbox
• Disassemble nameplates
• Read electricity, gas and so on
• Handover preparation with a protocol in which the meter readings for electricity etc. are included
• Transfer with tenant / property owner recorded; keys
Therefore, you do not forget anything! If the date of the move is getting closer, the tension rises. Place in a pre-move checklist determines which tasks you need to do when – then you can look forward to the move left. A Moving Checklist should be very detailed. It covers a period of about three months before moving to the date of change of residence. On the individual items of the list, such as our timely notice of termination, the packing of the boxes and the organization of the forwarding or moving van and the volunteers.
House removals London – Early planning pays off
Who is in early with the move, will save you some stress. The better the change of residence is prepared, the more relaxed and the actual move will take place. This includes, for example, that you apply for a special permit for a no-stopping zone or change your electricity supplier. Even the little things – There are many little things that need to be considered when moving – which makes a moving checklist almost inevitable. It is important as a review of the transport routes: Does not fit the closet by the stairs, it must be disassembled prior to the day of the move. Also, check in time if you need to obtain and interpret a cover for delicate floors.
Home removals London and Transport
For a faster transport of boxes and furniture should be organized handcarts Decks, either in families and acquaintances. Since heavy boxes represent a not to be underestimated risk of accidents, special safety footwear should be worn, which can also purchase or rent through classified ads can be used for security. In addition, gloves are recommended for heavy furniture.
House Removals London Preparing
• Similarly, the aim of the move must be prepared for this day, so the transportation of moving boxes can begin immediately upon arrival.
• The doors should be consistent in order to have more space for bulky furniture.
• The parquet or laminate floor must be covered, as the removal men will not be able to take off their shoes at every step.
• In addition, the future neighbours should be informed.
If you are going home removals, here are some things to consider
A few months before you should:
• Old lease terminate; note notice
• Finding the next tenant for the apartment
• Advertise for tenant
• Determine dates for renovations by craftsmen
• Set moving date, if necessary, request leave early the employer
Planning home removals – Moving list
It is primarily to create a list of moving articles. This gives an overview of
• How many moving boxes are needed
• How big the means of are transport must
• Organized and how many moving supplies
The list helps to sort the items. What will not move should be reserved for:
• Storage for self-storage.
• A donation to charitable organizations locally.
• Sign the bulky waste, tips, and addresses for the disposal of bulky waste.
Home removals London – Selection of freight forwarding, moving company and helpers
The selection of a competent and experienced moving company can save a lot of work and reduce the risk when moving.
Organize a trucking or moving company and moving supplies. Simply use the discount moving helpers.
House removals London – New address
The first thing you must to do this is to get information about new address following points:
• Mail (if necessary provide forwarding address)
• Banks and savings banks
• Health insurance, insurance companies and physicians
• Telephone and electricity supplier
• Newspapers and magazines
• Kindergarten and schools, associations, clubs
• Relatives and friends
The home removals – What you need to do before:
• Pack important documents, keys and clothing separately for a few days
• Vote moving date with helpers again
• Organize babysitter on moving day
• Electricity, telephone, etc. sign up for the new apartment
• Remove furniture, store screws and accessories so that they are easy to find
• Defrost freezer and refrigerator
• Get food for moving day
When packing the moving boxes make sure that:
• Sufficient packing boxes are available that are often used in classified ads to buy cheap.
• The pack out of moving boxes and organization requires some care. Boxes should be clearly labelled as content and they have to receive a serial number.
• The moving boxes should not be overloaded. Fill weight is usually on the carton and must be maintained in order to prevent accidents.